[X3D-Public] Has anyone gotten Contact working in Firefox/Chrome?

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Wed Jun 29 17:55:46 PDT 2011

The world loads fine stand-alone, but it's not meant to work
stand-alone, it needs to interact with a web page. It works fine in IE,
using getWorld, getNode, and setNodeEventIn work great. The strange
'listener' looks something like this, and only works in IE:

<script for="Contact" event="OnEvent(e, v, t)">
... script here ...

Where internal script does something like this:

     Browser.loadURL('OnEvent( params');

I'm more used to setting up actual listeners and such, (Flux/Vivaty),
but this didn't work with Contact.

If you can find the time to send a code snippet of your html container
and whatever glues it to the scene, that would be so lovely.

Thanks

Dave A.