[X3D-Public] remote motion invocation (RMI)

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Mar 1 11:14:52 PST 2011

Hello Joe,

While we are on the subject, I have asked you this before
but I think you missed it. There is a link at

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/workgroups/h-anim/

for ISO-IEC-19775 X3D Component 26 Humanoid Animation
(H-Anim) which describes H-Anim interfaces in terms of the
X3D scenegraph...

That link is broken. Where else can I obtain this? If I am
asking the wrong person then, can someone else help?

Apologies for hijacking this thread, maybe I am not
getting this right, but, I have difficulties getting
around my head how server side rasterization can work with
X3D other than with the MovieTexture node.

Thanks,
Lauren