[X3D-Public] remote motion invocation (RMI)

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Tue Mar 1 12:58:25 PST 2011

Thanks Richard,

That was my original question back in May of 2010. I
wanted to know if the link in question referred to the
spec or something else. This was in the context of a
thread titled "Semantic X3D and the desire for motion
capture libraries for X3D", that I believe John started at
the time.

Cheers,
Lauren

 * * Interactive Multimedia - Internet Management * *
  * * Virtual Reality - Application Programming  * *
   * 3D Net Productions  www.3dnetproductions.com *