[X3D-Public] MultiTexture support added to X3D-Edit; examples still needed

Michalis Kamburelis michalis.kambi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 16:30:29 PST 2011

Don Brutzman wrote:
> - just entering a single issue against your document,

Done.

> - we'll schedule an upcoming meeting at time convenient to all, and

I would be glad to join. Please notify me about the time and how to
actually join your teleconferences (I don't have access to member pages,
that's probably why I don't see the necessary information on web3d.org
website). I can't promise I'll be available, as I'm quite busy between
Tuesday-Thursday this semester. And I live in Europe, so I may not fit
into your normal hours.

The good news is, my webpage on
http://vrmlengine.sourceforge.net/vrml_implementation_texturing.php#section_multi_texturing
already contains most of my important points. So I'm confident you will
not actually need me that much anyway :)

Still I would very much like to join and help/answer any questions, if
possible.

> again TIA for your efforts.

And thanks a lot for being interested in resolving these issues :)

Michalis