[X3D-Public] The Network Sensor is not enough

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Mar 5 00:37:17 PST 2011

Hi Don, hi X3D-public

Thanks for the positive feed back.

I've updated the paper:
http://smuos.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/smuos-and-the-ietf/

Btw: I heard about another server, that could be used for my project. Would
be easier for me, because I need not learn Java any more.

Maybe, I'm already too old to learn a new programming language, and
actually I *should* do more networking and less coding :-)

Kind regards
Christoph

--
Schon gehört? GMX hat einen genialen Phishing-Filter in die
Toolbar eingebaut! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/toolbar