[X3D-Public] The Network Sensor is not enough

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Fri Mar 25 12:29:30 PDT 2011

Hi Don, hi X3D-public

Since the latest paper has been downloaded several times, I dare to spam
with some more info:

http://smuos.wordpress.com/2011/03/25/smuos-the-controller-roles/

Should explain the ideas in more detail, to avoid extensive digging into
source code, for those who are interested.

Comments highly appreciated, for sure.

Have fun
Christoph