[X3D-Public] extending a polygon with X3DOM

Yvonne Jung yjung at igd.fhg.de
Sat Mar 26 02:48:09 PDT 2011

Hi,

theoretically, this is possible and an intended use case for x3dom (though for
complex modeling tasks one should use a DCC tool), and we've already used this
functionality for a PointSet. However, I'm not quite sure, if everything is
already implemented and bug-free. But please give it a try and report problems
in the x3dom forum on sourceforge.net.

Yvonne