[X3D-Public] extending a polygon with X3DOM

Russ Kinter pyth7 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 26 06:35:34 PDT 2011

[Russ Kinter] Seems to me the distinctions are the capabilities to both save
and re-load/re-edit previous work. Can X3DOM do this since it is dependent
on HTML browsers?
It usually requires a stand alone application.
Seamless3D is the best known combination of browser and authoring tool.
Contact has the capability implicit with its ability to save-to-file -all it
needs is a world with the scripts to do the constructions.
There is also in development my own work available on the Deep Matrix public
server as "Drawing World" which can draw circles and freehand using the
PointSet Node and polygons using IndexedLineSet Node, although the
save-to-file and loading previous work is not implemented yet, but that's
just around the corner.

Russ Kinter