[X3D-Public] Server side rendering solution with code?

Nicholas F. Polys npolys at vt.edu
Thu May 5 14:08:53 PDT 2011

Hi Tony~

good to hear you again!

You might consider using a normal rendering engine and shipping pixels
with something like VirtualGL / TurboVNC; Sun took it pretty far before
the AQ.

I am not sure exactly what libraries are used inside Paraview and Visit
's remote rendering engines, but VT and the national labs are doing this
for sci-vis and HPC workflows.

br,

_n_polys

--