[X3D-Public] VRML models - was Re: Octaga?

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu May 5 20:35:41 PDT 2011

> My VRML files contain about 3700 lines of heavily scripted and
> interdependent PROTOs,
9000 lines defining a fully articulated H-Anim stick figure, and a
varying amount of animation data driving it.

I'd be very interested in seeing that. Link to user code?

Octaga had a fair h-anim player but never got the skin connected to
the joints. Otherwise, the 'standard' h-anim character played as well
as in BSContact and Flux,and Instant, and H3D and others that do
everything in the spec including the seamless skin except the
Displacer.
So, unless you were depending on something wild in the scripting or
the proto(s) then your character should work fine everywhere else.
Let's take a look.
Best Regards,
Joe