[X3D-Public] VRML models - was Re: Octaga?

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 17:17:37 PDT 2011

The great thing about X3D and Classic VRML is that in both your don't
need the proto(s)
for the h-anim structures.
 anyomore for the joints, sites and all, makes it easier.
Also many scripted timings and interpolations are use. I would like to
understand  that better since there are several possibilities with
specific framepersecond sync and pL