[X3D-Public] VRML models - was Re: Octaga?

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri May 6 17:37:28 PDT 2011

maybe easier to see here

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/hanim/hanimLOA3A83RightHand.x3dv

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/hanim/hanimLOA3A83RightHand.txt

the skin is not quite connected right in BSContact but looked right in
old Flux.
that hand is shown using simple interpolators for the joints.
If any, an incompletness is just not using any proto since BS and all
X3D incorporated the same nodes for Joint, Sites, Segments and main
node.

Web3D Implementors Specifyers: Seeing the scripting used here to
produce timings and frames leads directly into the use case of those
authors not satisfied with realtime frame rates.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Joe