[X3D-Public] [x3d-public] model/x3d+xml is not registered

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Sat May 7 14:37:04 PDT 2011

Hello John and all,

Since you have Safari on a Mac, I'd love to know for sure
if Contact loads correctly at www.officetowers.com. We
have just added that support and need more confirmation
that it works as expected. Just click on 'Connect' on the
right side of the page. You should then see an 'Enter'
button in Contact. This should only work with Contact BTW.
After entering the world, the chat frame on the right side
of the screen should also update at regular intervals and
when chat is typed in the blue text field at the bottom of
the world. The more feedback we get the better. Thanks
everyone with Macs for letting me know of the above or any
other observations.

Cheers,
Lauren