[X3D-Public] implementing stereo display

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Thu Sep 15 05:52:03 PDT 2011

Hello Dave,

You might also want to take a look at the Contact viewer
for your experimentations. Under Control Pad, it has
settings such as Eye Separation, Focal Distance, View
Resolution and Projection Mode. A few others under Stereo.
It may not be everything you are looking for but enough
to mention it.

Cheers,
Lauren

 * * Interactive Multimedia - Internet Management * *
  * * Virtual Reality - Application Programming  * *
   * 3D Net Productions  www.3dnetproductions.com *