[X3D-Public] E-Learning work planning discussion

Jaime Magiera jaimelm at umich.edu
Fri Aug 10 09:53:02 PDT 2012

On Aug 8, 2012, at 2:34 PM, Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) wrote:

> We will discuss goals and make plans for how the X3D E-Learning Interest
> Special Interest Group might proceed.
>
> We will not be conducting a review of E-Learning theories or projects;
> this is not a Birds of a Feather (BOF) session.
>
> http://web3d.org/x3d/wiki/index.php/X3D_and_E-Learning

I'm glad this is ramping up again. I'm just getting out of vacation mode and will be able to contribute moving forward.

Jaime Magiera
The University of Michigan

"If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea."
-- Antoine de Saint-Exupery