[X3D-Public] Trenton Computer Festival Presentation

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Feb 2 05:58:39 PST 2012

Charles, congratulations on this great opportunity!  Thanks for alerting
us to it.

We have tons of resources, including some introductory materials, on the
_X3D for Web Authors_ website which you are welcome to use.  Slides,
examples and videos are all provided under an open source license.
http://x3dgraphics.com

I think that Web3D Consortium members might also be able to prepare a
refreshed copy of the X3D Showcase DVD that we build each year for the
Web3D Conference and SIGGRAPH.  If this can be helpful, please advise
how many copies you would like prepared.
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html#Showcase

Thanks for your many contributions, good luck with your preparations.