[X3D-Public] Trenton Computer Festival Presentation

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 3 11:17:16 PST 2012

Great opportunity, Charles.
Pleas be free to use anything here.

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/acontents.htm
http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/JoeX3D/JoeX3D.htm

Good Luck and Best Regards,
Joe

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charles P. Lamb" <CLamb at acm.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:17 AM
Subject: [X3D-Public] Trenton Computer Festival Presentation

On March 9th I will be presenting a talk titled "An Introduction to
X3D" at the IT Professional Conference at the Trenton Computer
Festival.  http://www.tcf-nj.org/  It is at the College of New Jersey
in Ewing, New Jersey, USA.  It will be a 110 minute presentation
described as follows:

The attendee will learn about X3D, an ISO standard for interactive 3D
web content.  The basics of coding X3D will be taught including
writing simple scene files.  Available tools for generating and
presenting X3D content will be discussed.  Mention will also be made
of other technologies for presentation of 3D web content.

Now all I have to do is actually prepare a presentation.

Thanks,

Charles P. Lamb