[X3D-Public] X3D Followers meeting Wednesday please

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Feb 6 09:08:45 PST 2012

Some minor but longstanding action items are to address comments on
the Followers (chasers and dampers) component.  Herbert, we need your
feedback please.

Primary points:
- shouldn't there be a ScalarDamper node to correspond to ScalarChaser?
	(InstantReality has also implemented this)
- getting consistent browser support for example scenes
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/Followers/

Can we address these points on this Wednesday's X3D conference call?
0800 pacific, 1700 Berlin time.  Please attend if possible.  TIA.