[X3D-Public] web2d.org, JavaScript 2D graphic library converters

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 29 23:05:21 PST 2012

So web2d.org doesn't appear to be functional.  Is it possible to start a adjunct foundation to the Web3D Foundation for 2D graphics?   I think one of the first goals of the Web2D foundation is to work on a converter between all the 2D graphics libraries that have cropped up and more.  Raphael, ProtoVis, Processing, D3, HTML5 Canvas, ActionScript etc. Does anyone already know of a 2D converter (I know of Adobe's Flash to HTML5 converter)?  I was thinking of employing something like the Rose Compiler for source-to-source transformation--But that really doesn't run on windows.