[X3D-Public] anyone else having upgrade issues with X3DOM

John Carlson john.carlson3 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 1 09:44:21 PST 2012

I have upgraded my X3DOM.  Originally, I had my initial model in my xhtml code.  I have  IndexedFaceSet and Coordinate elements.  I modify the Coordinate element in JavaScript but not the IFS element.  The initial model stays on screen, and my animated element shows behind/within it it.  I would like the initial model to go away, and just the animated element to show.  I no longer include the initial element in the xhtml code.   Any ideas?  Thanks!

Yes, you can look at my code--it was derived from my X3D code, so this may not be the best way to use X3DOM. Suggestions are welcome!

http://coderextreme.net/roses/x3dom/flowers.xhtml