[X3D-Public] Xj3D site refresh, preparations for upcoming conferences

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Jul 10 14:26:01 PDT 2012

The Xj3D source pages and documentation are looking a bit out of date.

I'm hoping that a refresh (or at least double check) might be possible
over the next 10-15 days.  Late this month, am hoping to update the
X3D Showcase DVDs for distribution at the Web3D 2012 and SIGGRAPH
conferences.

Wondering:
- is the current website under version control with Xj3D source?
- if not, could it be?
- Who can work on updating the pages?  http://www.xj3d.org

Recommendations:
- Why don't we have an Xj3D source review session (using Web3D
	teleconference line) following the CAD working group meeting,
	mid-day Friday 3 August, Checkers Hilton in LA
- Why don't we plan on having an Xj3D Birds of a Feather meeting
	during SIGGRAPH to report progress and discuss plans?

Thanks in advance for all feedback and contributions.