[X3D-Public] [X3D] working group meetings Friday 3 August

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jul 19 18:23:45 PDT 2012

I spoke to the hotel.  They want $350 for the conference room that day,
discounted from $450 since we have multiple guests involved.

It is possible that we might start in the LACC and spend the full day
there.  However I'm concerned that it might reduce our participation,
due to later arrivals by everyone and lack of phone access for the
teleconference line.

Questions:
- might someone's company be able to donate $350 for meeting room costs?
- who plans to attend by phone, or couldn't reach LACC, and might miss
	these meetings if we move from hotel to convention center?

All responses welcome, thanks for all advance planning.