[X3D-Public] convert x3d zu wrl

Chris chris.schweighofer at gmx.net
Sat Jul 21 09:56:12 PDT 2012

Hello Michalis,

thx for the explanation. I know x3d is better, but I have to convert it, because the 3D printer only accepts wrl format.

I tried to convert it, but it looks quite complicated for me, even if I look at your description.
Here is a link to the file: www.bestaltmed.at/slicer/modelcullfrontface2.wrl.zip

Can you tell me please, which part I have to remove and how I should add the #VRML V2.0 utf8 to get a working wrl file?

I was looking inputonly,... but I did not found anything.

Thx,
Chris