[X3D-Public] FreeWRL for Android - another test version.

John Stewart alex.stewart at crc.ca
Wed Jun 20 11:13:52 PDT 2012

We have put up another test version of FreeWRL, available here:

http://freewrl.sf.net/

Right now, it is source code, and Android. It is not complete yet, but it does do ok for a surprisingly large number of our test files.

Help in coding, web paging, and hand-holding more than welcome.

We could also do with field reports - does it work with your Android phone?

There is more work coming out of the pipework; keep watching the FreeWRL web page for info.

Feedback is, of course, welcome.

Thank you;

For the FreeWRL team -
John A. Stewart