[X3D-Public] Place a light in 'eye coordinates'

Rob McDonald rob.a.mcdonald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:46:13 PDT 2012

I would like to place a

<DirectionalLight color="1 1 1" intensity="1.0" direction="0 0 -1"
global="true" />

in 'eye coordinates' such that the objects in my scene are always lit
'from above'.

I understand that the headlight is in eye coordinates -- and I
understand how to turn it on/off, but I haven't been able to figure
out how to add other lights in eye coordinates.

Changing the headlight to this direction isn't quite enough.  I'd like
to have two lights in eye coordinates.

Any help is appreciated,

Rob

P.S. I'm not sure that this is the best place to ask this kind of
question about X3D, but I can't seem to find a more appropriate place.
 If there is a better place, please let me know.