[X3D-Public] How to get X3DOM working?

Bederov, Sergey bederov at cortona3d.com
Wed Jun 27 06:53:45 PDT 2012

Hi Yvonne,

Thank you very much for the wiki link! My problem was because of an old video card driver (2009, apparently the standard one from the Windows installation). I installed a new driver and all examples are working now!

X3DOM backend	             webgl

WebGL backend:
Context Name               experimental-webgl
Vendor                     Mozilla
Renderer                   Mozilla
Version                    WebGL 1.0
Shading Language Version   WebGL GLSL ES 1.0

                                    Sergey Bederov