[X3D-Public] Bug with Contact Billboard

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue May 15 09:09:34 PDT 2012

Yes Dave, please post the test scene.

I am wondering if we should start collecting new test scenes in our
X3D public example archives.  Of course there are numerous tests already
in the NIST Conformance Suite.  But we might begin a new set that shows
difficult edge cases worth confirming.  Opinions?

http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/ConformanceNist