[X3D-Public] XMPP / XML schema JScript ( Networksensor )

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sun Nov 18 08:29:21 PST 2012

Hi Russ

Just one thought:

Internet started its marvellous success story also, because the IP stack
was "buried" in the operating system.

It's just a conclusion by analogy and I don't have a proof that it works.

But I think, when we do not build the networking "on top" of the Web3D
Browsers, but "bury" the networking in the standards, then the success will
be greater.

All the best
Christoph