[X3D-Public] FTI, vr.crisis current SOTA

Eric Maranne eric at geovrml.com
Tue Nov 20 01:21:13 PST 2012

Hi,
there are some talks again on the list about linking simulation and VR.
I just wanted to point out our state of the art connections between
external simulators and VR, in our products.
Following videos include, in the background, a physical fire spread
simulator (our own), traffic and driving simulator (our own), flight
simulator (choose, own, Lockheed Prepared, Ms FlightSim, Xplane... don't
remember which has been used), behaviour sim (our own).

http://www.youtube.com/user/vrcrisis?feature=watch

NetworkSensor isn't enough, I agree, but it was a good start. We're
relying on a layered message bus system.

Have a nice day.

Eric.