[X3D-Public] WebGL Demo

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 10:01:06 PDT 2012

Joshua

That is SWEET! Nice work. I hope Kaon can take great advantage of WebGL for
its business. I think it's awesome that X3D is part of that tool chain too.

Tony

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002
Skype                                     auradeluxe
Follow me on Twitter!             http://twitter.com/auradeluxe
Read my blog at                     http://www.tonyparisi.com/

Read my book! *WebGL, Up and Running*
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024729.do