[X3D-Public] WebGL Demo

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 10:31:56 PDT 2012

I think what Joshua is saying is that they use VRML as part of their art
path e.g. intermediate format. It's essentially filling the role of COLLADA.

Is that a fair characterization?

Tony

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002
Skype                                     auradeluxe
Follow me on Twitter!             http://twitter.com/auradeluxe
Read my blog at                     http://www.tonyparisi.com/

Read my book! *WebGL, Up and Running*
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024729.do