[X3D-Public] photo/image based modelling

npolys at vt.edu npolys at vt.edu
Mon Sep 17 06:53:10 PDT 2012

Hi Tom et al~

we have played with this for a few objects:
http://insight3d.sourceforge.net/

Once you get the capture techniques and workflow down, its a nice (free) tool!

We then bring the resulting models to X3D and X3DOM for web publishing
for example. We have also found MeshLab.org very useful in these
pipelines.

with best regards,

  _nicholas

--