[X3D-Public] Web3D's sourceforge subversion x3d project: upgrade planned Friday

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Apr 9 07:19:07 PDT 2013

The sourceforge transfer completed Friday night.  The updated archive is
available for checkout.

However, testing Saturday (and since) has showed that we are able to
fully check out, but unable to make commits back to the archive.

This means that we are temporarily blocked from using subversion,
unfortunately.

Trouble ticket:

	https://sourceforge.net/p/forge/site-support/3476

When fixed, there will be a number of updates to our online
documentation that will be reported here.

Apologies for the inconvenience.