[X3D-Public] CAD examples errors; CAD working group call today

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Apr 25 06:18:48 PDT 2013

cc: CAD

we have another weekly call planned for today, 1400 pacific/1700 eastern.

am hoping we can review progress on X3DOM CAD component readiness and
QuadSet/IndexedQuadSet strategies.

would also like to review Michalis' excellent comments.

p.s. apologies to European practitioners, we are experimenting with a
time that works OK for U.S. and Korea.  any further comments you send
will be welcome.