[X3D-Public] [X3D-Earth] X3DOM Geospatial examples

Behr, Johannes johannes.behr at igd.fraunhofer.de
Sun Apr 28 14:18:11 PDT 2013

AFAIK is there almost no functionality. Just some fragments to get a specific set of content working.
The person is also not available anymore and we don't know the current status.
Potential developer have to use the code as starting point.

The goal right now is to define a general interface description language for x3dom nodes and components
to generate some form of online documentation which include the current implementation status.
Very similar to the instantReality node documentation interface:
http://doc.instantreality.org/documentation/component/Shape/

Best regards
Johannes