[X3D-Public] X3DOM Geospatial examples

Geoff Pack Pack.Geoff at abc.net.au
Tue Apr 30 21:41:37 PDT 2013

I didn't make any real progress - just played around with Byounghyun Yoo's examples for a bit then used WebGL Globe [http://www.chromeexperiments.com/globe].

I'd be interested to see it working though, and am happy to help with testing.

cheers,
Geoff

>>> http://x3d.imrc.byoo.net/metavis/metavis-x3dom-c.php?l=13
>>> http://x3d.imrc.byoo.net/metavis/metavis-x3dom-c.php?l=8
>>>
>>> I prototyped some of examples using the incomplete implementation of Geospatial Component.
>>> GeoTransformation and GeoLocation nodes still have bugs and does not satisfy specification yet, but I tweaked the X3D scene to avoid the bugs.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> --
>>> Byounghyun Yoo
>>> http://www.byoo.net
>>> iMessage: yoo at byoo.net (mailto:yoo at byoo.net)
>>> Mobile: +82-11-306-9066

> Don Brutzman  Naval Postgraduate School, Code USW/Br       brutzman at nps.edu
> X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman

 -

The information contained in this email and any attachment is confidential and may contain legally privileged or copyright material.   It is intended only for the use of the addressee(s).  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are not permitted to disseminate, distribute or copy this email or any attachments.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.  The ABC does not represent or warrant that this transmission is secure or virus free. Before opening any attachment you should check for viruses. The ABC's liability is limited to resupplying any email and attachments.