[X3D-Public] X3D Annotations

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Fri Aug 9 14:45:08 PDT 2013

Familiar topic, again revisited:  can we work on X3D Annotation
component for X3D version 3.4 development?

	http://www.web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2012-August/002160.html

	http://svn.xj3d.org/xj3d_website/trunk/extensions/annotation.html

This should be joint work by Medical and CAD working groups, since this
capability is a shared interest.

Questions:

1.  Which mailing list do we want to use, Medical or CAD or X3D Public?

2.  Len and Dick, where would you like draft component documents to reside?
- wiki is OK for brainstorming and rough drafts but probably not for
smooth draft, unless HTML editing is possible
- Web3D archive on sourceforge could work
- anything else?