[X3D-Public] X3D MultiTexture tests

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:41:49 PDT 2013

Sounds great, thank you Michalis.

The examples look pretty thorough - presumably all of the should be part
of the archive, providing a general set of test cases for authors and
implementers?

If any tests are too specialized, we don't need to have them included.

When time permits, I will work on porting the examples, adding metadata,
and then looking at validation/conformance issues using X3D Validator
and X3D-Edit.

When integrating into the sourceforge build, perhaps a teleconference
will be useful.  Initial checkin will equal your original source so that
any changes are inspectable.

Looking forward to further progress together.