[X3D-Public] [Cad] Additive Manufacturing File Format-Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 18 20:23:03 PST 2013

Also I finally figured out that this is meant mainly for geometry to
be sliced as for printing.
Notice the curve function in there to allow high precision in a curve
without needing lots of points in the user code, For every slice the
processor computes points that would smooth to the desired curve. Best
Regards,
Joe