[X3D-Public] X3DOM - navigation type TURNTABLE

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Dec 24 08:25:21 PST 2013

The turntable navigation example announced by X3DOM is nice.  Anyone else try it?

	http://www.x3dom.org/?p=3536

	http://www.x3dom.org/x3dom/example/x3dom_turntable.html

        <navigationInfo id='nav' headlight='false' type='turntable' typeParams="0 0 0.2 1.4"></navigationInfo>

Wondering if we should add TURNTABLE to our list of navigation types supported in X3D v3.4.  Seems useful.  I've added it to the candidate list, discussion will be welcome.

	http://web3d.org/wiki/index.php/X3D_version_3.4_Development

Also wondering if there are references regarding this approach, perhaps in IEEE VR conference?

p.s. Happy holidays everyone.