[X3D-Public] X3DOM - navigation type TURNTABLE

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 27 12:42:59 PST 2013

This is always a problem.
I want to examine some object by freely rotating the object using a
defined center of rotation related to the object location.

I want to examine some location by freely changing my view position
and orientation around it using a defined center of rotation relative
to the viewpoint location (Most typical Examine?)

I want to examine the environment by freely orienting my view using
the defined center of rotation of the viewpoint.

So, I want to look around, move while looking towards a location, move
while looking around, stop to look at something or everything, it
depends. All the navigation types are usefull, just stringing pointers
and keys and sensors together is, ... well, it really hasn't been done
yet.

Best Holiday Regards to All,
Joe