[X3D-Public] Support for submeshes?

Tony Parisi tparisi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 10:05:37 PST 2013

I guess if it's just for interchange, Michalis and Cecile are correct; you
can use Shape nodes all you want. It just won't render the way expected in
a compliant X3D player (you'll likely see seams). And I guess wrapping it
in a PROTO would make it really explicit that you are trying to do
something else. So maybe this will just work.

Tony

Tony Parisi                             tparisi at gmail.com
CTO at Large                         415.902.8002
Skype                                     auradeluxe
Follow me on Twitter!             http://twitter.com/auradeluxe
Read my blog at                     http://www.tonyparisi.com/

Read my book! *WebGL, Up and Running*
http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920024729.do