[X3D-Public] Support for submeshes?

Dave dave at realmofconcepts.com
Wed Feb 6 09:25:29 PST 2013

I've only been dealing with triangle lists, so I'm not sure how this
would scale to other types, but what I was thinking was something like:

MultiShape
   InOutMFNode appearances[]
   geometry MultiITS
      InOut MFVec3f coords
      InOut MFNode indices
          where each of these nodes contains the triangle list, first
index list corresponds to first Appearance and so on

Problems:
X3D not putting indices in nodes but in attributes
XML is supposed to be order-independent
I'll noodle on it some more
Dave A