[X3D-Public] X3DOM Geospatial examples

Geoff Pack Pack.Geoff at abc.net.au
Mon Feb 25 17:32:27 PST 2013

Well some parts of it are implemented, because the first example I linked to worked, and I managed to get a GeoElevationGrid working by copying the example here:

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/Geospatial/_pages/page01.html

and replacing all the scripts with code from the first one.

cheers,
Geoff

 -