[X3D-Public] REMINDER: Online graphics survey: volume rendering techniques

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Thu Jan 10 13:53:58 PST 2013

Greetings all~

This email is an invitation to participate in an online pilot study we are
conducting.

We have processed a set of multi-channel microscopy stacks (from
cellimagelibrary.org) with two different pipelines and X3D techniques,
Segmented
Volume rendering and ISOSurface Volume rendering. We would like your help
in comparing these two techniques!

Please visit the following link to the survey and submit your answers.
Viewing the six examples and and answering the questions should take about
25 minutes:

https://survey.vt.edu/survey/entry.jsp?id=1355866408333

No biology or medical knowledge is required or assumed.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

You are welcome to email me with any questions.
with best regards,

      _nicholas

--
Nicholas F. Polys, Ph.D.

Director of Visual Computing
Virginia Tech Research Computing

Affiliate Professor
Virginia Tech Department of Computer Science