[X3D-Public] [h-anim] further progress on HAnim skeletons

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 2 13:00:07 PDT 2013

Hi All,
attached is a xip file of some humanoid testing and development and
fixing small noted details based on the links in Don's message below.
This set takes the current development HAnim standard example LOA3 and
refines animations. Some Site locations are fixed in the standard
version.

this file also available on the web at:

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/hanim/Final02July2013.zip

please see readme.txt