[X3D-Public] Need a multitexture example (that works)

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Sat Mar 16 10:14:48 PDT 2013

This is about what I gathered too. Flux Studio managed to output (and
Flux worked with) a decent dot3 stack, but clearly not standard either.
And X3DOM has gone a different direction.

This is why X3D is broken. I applaud the *effort* to modernize VRML. In
such cases it has failed. Even for INTERCHANGE let alone any runtime
profile.

Time to get in, or get out guys.

Dave A