[X3D-Public] Need a multitexture example (that works)

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Sun Mar 17 08:20:45 PDT 2013

Hi all~

This is an interesting thread and I hope we can take the conversation
to the next level!

Web3D Consortium Members are welcome and encouraged to advocate for
features and propose solutions such as this. The Specification comment
form at web3d.org provides a venue where specific technical comments
and suggestions can be made; these are all reviewed by the X3D WG. The
X3D at web3d.org list is where asynchronous communication can develop and
finally, the weekly telecon meetings (Wed 8 am Pacific) for real time
dialogue. Currently the 1st meeting of every month is dedicated these
exact discussions on X3D futures and Web3D C spec strategy.

I hope we can find common ground in these various extensions and
continue to extend and improve X3D support and the ISO
specification... thanks for your participation - glad to have you 'in'
! :-)

with best regards,

 _nicholas