[X3D-Public] potential free audio formats for X3D - ogg and flac

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Fri May 10 10:41:22 PDT 2013

Don,

You know, I would like that. I understand that wav and mp3 are probably
the most common files out there, but if there are technical or financial
reasons to avoid them, that would be up to the app developer to support.
But if it's free and the code is available, it just makes sense. Then,
if someone wants to make content that 'just works everywhere' they will
know to use the base-line standard universally-supported assets.

Dave A.