[X3D-Public] ISO/IEC 19777-2

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Thu Nov 7 08:53:12 PST 2013

It looks like the document I need is ISO/IEC 19777-2 but it doesn't
appear to be on the website. Who do I need to ask/bribe/beat up to get a
copy?

It would be awesome if I could work in a proper programming environment
instead of javascript. =P

--
To anyone it may concern, I just retired a CISCO RV220W router from my
network because it was crashing constantly and returned a much older

Powers are not rights.